Wednesday 5 November 2014

Advnced .NET Training

I was blessed with a very good network of friends belonging from various technical domains. We were quite interested in discussing about different technologies, their career scope and opportunities. Mostly my friends were advanced .NET experts, JAVA experts, PHP experts and ethical hacking experts. I was myself trained in Software testing.
Advanced .NET Training

Keeping a bird eye view on all technologies I came to a conclusion regarding the different technologies and their career scope. I felt that the students who were trained exclusively in advanced .NET were the ones who had an extra edge in the market for mobile and web applications.
Advanced .NET Training

My friends those who had certifications in advanced .NET training were placed in top companies. According to them, advanced .NET Training helps the students in gaining the concepts of .NET development framework easily. It helped them to create and develop complex websites and different web applications. They had designed their own websites and created their own applications which helped them during their campus interviews.
Though I was from a different technology, I consider course in advanced .NET is very vital and interesting course to earn stability in technical career. I always suggest my juniors interested in mobile and web applications to go for basic .NET course first and then for the advanced .NET Course. This would help them turn into well groomed .NET professionals.

1 comments:

  1. In KVCH 6 week's plc-scada internship in Noida preparing course of action, here you have numerous chances to enhance your specialized couses. You also get an opportunity to take a shot at the live undertaking. KVCH is the best foundation for a 6 weeks summer stage. For more data visit our site and reach us at +91-9266-625-607.
    Best 6 weeks plc scada summer training

    ReplyDelete