Thursday 6 November 2014

Advanced Java Training

Just when I was going to be an IT professional after passing out from my college, it was my friend and a mentor who suggested me to undergo Advanced Java training. At first, I was quite ignorant, as I thought that my degree in Information technology will help me to bag my dream job. But the reality was something different and got the reality check early.



I enrolled for the advanced Java Training course from one of the top training companies and started giving my 100% to build up the skills required to learn Advanced Java. It was quite challenging at first but later on it became an interesting thing to learn, as I had my fundamentals clear. I learnt the advanced topics on Java such as generic programming, sequential and associative data structures, classic data structures, sorting and searching, exception handling, database programming with JDBC, networking programming GUI development using Swing and an overview of Multithreading.


As the days passed by, I began building up my confidence on this language. In a few matter of months I got placed in a top IT company with a very good salary package. I was lucky as I got right suggestion at the right time that turned up my fortune.

I would like to suggest my peers and friends to go for Advanced Java training if they have completed the basic course in Java. Believe me my friends this helps a lot and I believe after completing the course you will surely have better placement opportunities and have a brighter career.


Hope this information and suggestion will help the readers in choosing the right course and make the right decision. 










1 comments: